Solicitation Permits

Any person or group going door-to-door in the City, selling items or asking for contributions, must have either a valid Solicitation Permit from Oak Hill, proof that their group is a 501(c)3 charitable organization, proof that they are a member of the United Way, or proof they represent a church that has been in existence for two years and are not soliciting donations.

If you believe someone is not permitted to solicit in Oak Hill, safely try to obtain their information, including name, phone number, and company name and send it to Sergeant Twana Chick at 615-880-1876 or via email. She will then contact them directly.