Churches & Schools

For a church or school to obtain building permits for new structures or renovations to existing structures, a Conditional Use Permit may be required before permits are issued. This requires review by the Oak Hill Board of Zoning Appeals and the Planning Commission. A meeting must be scheduled between the church or school and the City Manager and City staff to discuss the scope of work being done to ascertain whether an updated Conditional Use Permit is needed.