- 6 p.m.
- 1st Tuesday of each month
- City Office
- 5548 Franklin Pike
Nashville TN, 37220
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
The Planning Commission hears requests for subdivision issues and plat changes, steep slope analyses, and building within the Radnor Lake Impact Zone. This body also evaluates zoning ordinances going before the Board of Commissioners. The deadline for adding items to the agenda is 30 days prior to the meeting.
Audio & Visual Below
- Wade Hill, Chair Term expires: August 31, 2022
- Robert Diehl, Vice Chair and Secretary Term expires: August 31, 2021
- Greer Tidwell Term expires: August 31, 2023
- Michael Barry Term expires: August 31, 2021
- Liz Beavers Term expires: August 31, 2022
- Dale Grimes Term expires: August 31, 2022
- Collyn Wainwright Term expires: August 31, 2021
- Flynn Doyle Term expires: August 31, 2023
- Winston Evans, Vice-Mayor Term expires: August 31, 2022