Animal Problems & Loose Pets

Contact Animal Control for issues involving animals, including loose pets.

Dead Animals in Roadways or the Right-Of-Way

Dead Animal collection on Metro-maintained streets and roadways is available to all Davidson County residents including satellite cities. Dead animals on private property should be placed at the curb or roadside for pickup. Call 615-880-1000 for more information or to report a dead animal for pickup.

Dead animals on the interstate or state highways can be reported to Tennessee Department of Transportation by calling 615-350-4405.